Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Saturday 31 October 2009

300 Hits Party

First, I'd like to thank everyone who came. You are all very kind. I would also like to thank Teddy2Tie, who was busy decorating his igloo so we could go and party in it, but everyone had left by the time he was done. I really liked your igloo Teddy.





 

  


First,  we met at the dock, and we had a Pumkin Party. We danced inside the pumpkin until we dcided it was time to go to Ski Hill for some races.





After that, we went to Tony1222's igloo to party.



 

Thanks for coming to the party guys, and sorry it wasn't more fun. I will be better organised next time.

-Frangipani42

Thanks Saraapril for the pictures. (saraaprilinclubpenguin.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry i never came to the party. Ive only just found out about your site today lol. I will try and make you an awesome banner for your site. My site is ponytail001.blogspot.com
From Ponytail 001

Lily said...

Oh well, I'm sure we will have another party soon.

Teddy3tie said...

Sorry I wasn't there. Next time I will have my igloo ready if you need it! I hope everyone else had a great time can't wait till your next party!
-Teddy2tie CHP Mod