Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Thursday 25 March 2010

Mobile Site?

 I was wondering if I should make a mobile site for CHP that is better veiwed on mobile (e.g. Ipod Touches, iPhones, others phones...) It would be easy to make, and would be better for mobiles. What's the point you ask? Well, the number of times I visit sites from my iPod that aren't mobile is quite alot. When I look at mine, (and others) they look sort of mucked up and no where near as good as normal. So, should I?

-Frangipani42
We LOVE reading your comments
www.clubharrypenguin.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Alex (Polkadotblu9) said...

I am getting a phone soon so yeah I think you should! I may do the same with you!

Indy Luva said...

sounds like a good idea! could u show me how?