Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Friday 2 April 2010

Club Penguin's Gone Hippie Green! (New Catalogue)

 There is a new catalogue and the clothes in it are, well, hippieish. And CP has maybe gone green?

Anyway...



Hidden Item #1


There is green face paint that you can get by clicking on the pink square.

Hidden Item #2


And if you click on th the cup to the right, you can get a Red Viking Helmet (woops, I put th ecircle in the wrong spot :p)

New Backgrounds, well, ther eare two new ones. I like the green one best :)


There are also new designs on the page where we can design our own shirts


And, so we can afford all of these new fashions, Tour Guides and Secret Agents have been paid 250 coins

(I'm on my other penguin)


Frangipani's Going Green Look ;)


And most importantly, I have my organic lime water, so I can keep hydrated. :p





-Frangipani42
We LOVE reading your comments
www.clubharrypenguin.blogspot.com

0 comments: