Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Saturday 1 May 2010

A Break...

When you blog about Club Penguin, you need to learn that you have to post AT LEAST once a week. And when I started blogging, I didn't realise how tedious it would be. Sure, it does have it's moments, but right now I need a break. Maybe a two week break. I have TWO massive homework assignments that need completing (not to mention starting).

It probably sounds like I'm quitting. But I AM NOT QUITTING. Just a short break. I will be back on the 15th May.

So.... Bye for now!!!

-Frangipani42

P.S. Paychecks are in the mail for Tour Guides and Secret Agents =D

We LOVE reading your comments
www.clubharrypenguin.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Magno20 said...

ok i always do my homework as soon as i get it so i have time for blogging.
bye
~Magno20=)

Lily said...

What year are you in Magno? Mine is also a bit more advanced (for an extension class I take)

And it's good you have time for blogging =D

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Yeah... I'm closing down (for a while that is) All About CP, I want to blog when it is Summer so that I have enough time, just to let you know

Magno20 said...

well all i can say is that i am the start of high school.
~Magno20=)