Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Saturday 15 May 2010

Has The Time Come?

As the title says, Has the time come? The time for what? you ask. The time to end my Club Penguin blog.

Blogging HAS been a great experience, for which I'm grateful. But I think the time might have come to close this blog down. I don't want to use the word "quitting" though.(darn! used it =P)

The reason I started blogging in the first place was because I wanted fame, like I think a lot of other bloggers did. Except the only bloggers I had heard of were Mimo777 and Chrisdog93. I wanted to be exactly like them, and have penguins chasing after me when I was online. So after making blogs in my extension class, Mum FINALLY let me sign up for blogger.  After weeks on advertising on Chrisdog's chat (and getting banned for quite few hours), I got 1 or 2 followers.Then after reading Chrisdog's twitter, I met Hannah3823. I met Saraapril though Hannah, then somhow met Teddy2Tie. I then met Indy Luva, and now they are some of my closest blogging friends.

I am almost in high school, and now, I don't have time. I remember a few months ago, Malcom in the Middle was on, and I the computer doing catalogue cheats. I remember thinking I want to watch Malcom. Stuff this stupid post. No I have to do it, or I'll let my viewers down. That is just one example of a time where I've wanted to do something, but had to do a post. I want to get out there and enjoy life, without having to worry about blogging every Friday.


In my blogging journey, there have been happy moments, there have been stressful moments, and there have been sad moments. Mostly happy though. blogging has been a rollercoaster, but it's now time to get off.



From everyone I know, I would like to thank all of my friends. Indy Luva, Teddy2Tie, Saraapril, Twinkle Toes, Peggie Quin, Cafina, Shiplover, Wizzbrobox, Magno20, Paigelovey/Lemon2608, Queen Binawa, MrChicken4, Sommfi, Warriors101, Homer99
~and~
Victoria, 2000antman, Cherry, Victoria, Alex (polkadotblu9), Jodie and Birdy.

Update: I seen somehow to have forgotten Macy and Ellen and Y27s. Sorry guys, you also make me happy, and have been great friends.

But most importantly, YOU. For reading my blog, and giving me views, the 1704 views that keep me going.

I will still visit your Club Penguin blog, chat on xat, and play Club Penguin. It will be the same, only with no blog posts from me. I'm not going to delete this blog, incase I decide I want to come back one day, and if you can convince me to stay, I will.
You can email me at clubharrypenguin@gmail.com. Also, I'm not completely leaving the Blogosphere. I'm still blogging @ Thoughts of a Wanna Be Spy

~Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.~
Thankyou to all of you. Goodluck, Take Care, and Goodbye.

But before I possibly leave forever, I want to say that your all awesome, and you can succeed at everything if you try your hardest.
See you on the other side of the rainbow (as Olive Tree said),
Frangipani42

(Yes, I know my goodbye post is set out a lot like the one at The Awesome Penguins, but being as un-creativeas I am, that is my main inspiration for this post)

10 comments:

♥Warriors101♥ said...

D: Don't leave this blog Frangipani!! A good way to solve this is to blog during the Summer. Not everyday, because I know that we all need some sunshine in our life. Please stay!! I only started my CP blog (I'm posting in the Summer) because of you! And I too, wanted to be popular. It seems that every blogger comes to a point when they have a number of followers and comments, but then vanish into thin air. Please don't delete this blog!

... said...

It's really sad to see you go from this Club Penguin Blog, Frangipani. I completely understand why you're doing this...it's pretty much what happened to me with my CP Blog. It can be really tough, but I think that it's better to focus on life than having to post news constantly, so I respect your decision. I'm really glad you're not leaving completely, and you're continuing to post on Thoughts of a Wanna-Be Spy.

Hugs & Blessings,
Twinkle Toes

Lily said...

W101- I just dont have time to keep blogging, but I'm not deleting the blog incase I want to start again. Instead, I'm just going close it, like a personal blog.

We always go away in the summer (my December/Janurary/Feburary), and I woild probably want to play outside like I do now.

I feel honoured that you stated blogging beacuse of me though =D

Twinkle Toes-
You always make me happy. Thankyou. I'm glad someone understands =D

Bye Guys :'((unless you can convince me to stay)

Unknown said...

Hello Frangipani, it's nice to see you again.. seeing this blog.. While I'm hearing the "Down to Earth" sounds, I'm feeling like crying :'(
See you in Club Penguin.. I can't say too much now.. Goodbye.. :(

~Y27s

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Seeing you go give tears in my eye. But I respect it.
...You were like Macy's only pal and it breaks my heart that she isn't on there.
Please continue to vist our blog,we MISS you.
-Ellen

♥Warriors101♥ said...

*sighs* I mean, I respect your decision too... But, oh well... :(

Lily said...

Ellen:O Did I really forget you? I am SOOO sorry. And how could I stop visiting a blog as good as yours?

Warriors101: Thanks for respecting it :) I'm sorry I'm leaving.

Lily said...

I adden you to the list Macy and Ellen :)

Magno20 said...

Please don't quit, i did not start my blog up for fame i set my blog up to help the world, part from the evriment but i have helped it by having save the planet week. u helped me a lot by give me the template i never will forget that. your the best always renmber that i cant change the future but i hope u have a good break or a good life.
~Magno20=)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're leaving, Frangipani42, but I understand why. Thank you for being such a wonderful addition to Blogger! We'll never forget you!