Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Sunday 11 April 2010

Awesome Givaway

Macy, over at "The Next" CPG is having an awesome givaway with as the prize. But first, she need to get 50 people following and reguarly commenting.
 Come on Peoples, visit "The Next" CPG

-Frangipani42
We LOVE reading your comments
www.clubharrypenguin.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi frangipani! Im Jodierocks Remember me? I hope, I really really need that background u have that floppyj made for you.

Could you plzplzplz email me the code? jodie.lee.au@hotmail.com

Lily said...

Well, I say yes, but because Floppyj10 made it, you need to ask her. tt-twinkletoes.blogspot.com

(BTW she's now known as Twinkle Toes)

-Frangipani42
P.S. THanks for following :)

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

On my blog,could you make it like the way you did it before,except take the rainbow thing on the side out?
P.S:The 2 penguins above on my blog is part of Sarrapprial's blog.
BTW,please go 2 the bottom of my blog and spell copyright with no w.If your on come 2 my chat.

Slidoo said...

Hi! Could you edit the look of my blog a little bit to make the post titles an awesome font like yours? Just comment on my site with your google account email and I'll make you an admin until you do it! Thanks! (I don't want the template changed at all, just the title font.)

Slidoo,
www.clubpenguincheatworld.com

Lily said...

Slidoo, when your site was coded, was it based off the Minima Template? If not, I can try but it wont work. Sorry.

Magno20 said...

hello i have been thinking you have dun quit allot for me i am going to give you 10 mag points as you gave me that template.