Normal | Mobile
If all these Club Penguin updates aren't showing on your computer, try Clearing Your Cache.
If you get this message, it means your computer is logging into an out-of-date version of Club Penguin. You need to clear your cache so that you will connect to the newest version. Don't worry, it's an easy thing to do!

Thursday 15 April 2010

New Newspaper

There is a new newspaper that you can read here.

Things To Check Out
- Celebrate Earth Day
- Plans Revealed for New Room
- Events


New Room? A Recycling Plant? Okay... It's a really good idea to get kids to recycle, but what is a virtual game like Club Penguin going to do with it? I'm sure it's going to be fun anyway :D


But a new path from the forest to the mine? Awesome!! I can't wait.

-Frangipani42
We LOVE reading your comments
www.clubharrypenguin.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Magno20 said...

i can not wait

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

My blog is so DEAD! LOL!

Lily said...

Magno - I cant wait til the path :D

Macy - What do you mean?

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Yay! Cant wait! Sadly, I cant publish anything on the newspaper or take pictures... Sigh

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

I meant I have no active viewers and the rate are mostly 1.

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Fangipani:Sorry if I offend you,I love that header,I just want a BANNER(small icon ad) now.I will keep the header up.
P.S:Why did u remove your self from being an aruther?

Lily said...

THat's ok. And I can see why you might not like the header (too much writing, pixelly pictures etc.)
And I'm still an author, arent I? I can still post.

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Frangipani:But it won't appear on your dashboard.

Lily said...

Sorry Macy. It appears on my dashboard ( a page only I can see. It has ALL of the blogs I'm an author on, aswell as the updates from blogs I follow). You were looking at my profile ( My interests, my name, and SELECTED blog). I can still post though :)

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Can you dress up a non-member penguin then make me a blog button?
Thanks!
Your like my "Graphic Manger",LOL! You rox!
(My chat)